<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Friday, January 04, 20089:39 PM
I went to An's house in the morning and slacked.Ate his mom's cooking and while eating,his mom ceritakan a funny story.So then after slacdking, we ate again at mcdonalds and he sent me until the bus stop outsude Yishun mrt station as im meeting ayu at woodlands.went to her makcik's house and the cats are soooo cuteeee.haha.BUT im afraid to carry em.got touch em once when i was lil.no idea why i dont like to touch em now.then ayu goreng the chicken seaweed and we ate(makan lagi!) while watching Step Up.then ayu lil bro and sisters came and tiaraaaa punye pipi,aku mcm nk cubittt kuat2 tau!after tht ayu's mom dropepd me at chg pang.


Don't you hate it when you plan to do something or go somewhere with someone but its cancelled?It happened twice,that is today and should be tomorrow too.arggh!
back to the top