<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
I love
Wednesday, January 16, 200810:08 PM
Gotta watch Juno and P.S I love you.I watched both these two movies halfway yesterday.shit kay! da shiok2 tgk then they stuck halfway.kebabian.hmph.

Okays.Check these guys out! They make me smile.

Jay Hernandez-Crazy/Beautiful

Brad Pitt-Meet Joe Black

Keanu Reeves-Speed Channing Tatum-Step Up/She's the Man
Heath Ledger-10 Things I Hate About You
Paul Walker-Eight Below/The Fast and Furious
Patrick Dempsey-Enchanted/Grey's Anatomy

Jonathan Rhys Meyers-commercial of Hugo(i think)
Jake McDorman-Aquamarine
Steven Strait-The Covenant
Orlando Bloom-Pirates of the Carribbean
Lee Ryan from Blue
Jude Law-The Holiday
Oliver James-What A Girl Wants





They really can make a girl like me smile :) There's more but it's just too many!hahas!

''No matter what.
Today?
Tomorrow?
Yesterday?
Eventhough its near 2 years we're together,
I never get bored of you.
Instead,I'm more deeply in love with you darl..
Muackx!''

BF sent me that msg just now dalam tibe2.Swit sangat!

back to the top