kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
big smiley face
Thursday, January 24, 200811:49 PM
Syukur Alhamdulillah!!!!!!
I woke up early in the morning and i felt like sleeping back again but mom told me to go and bath and have breakfast[my favourite sambal telur].So then I played my psp and watched televesion to let time pass by and the next thing i knew was that its already 1.15pm.the time to meet BF under his blk and meet my GFs at dome just outside school.I saw Lina with abang sdara.I was really nervous.I brought 2 packet of tissues just in case.Then we went into the school first because Maii,Nina and Rau were late.As I stepped into the hall,its even worse,my stomach was like ugh!
Blablablabla Mr Tan went on talking about the outstanding students.When its time to get our results,i hold Nina and Raudha's hands so tightly.Nina was first then Raudha then ME.My hand was trembling when signing the list and writing my hp number.Mr Ng was holding my results.and so i said,
'is it okay or not?'
.
and he said,
'congratulations!....i cant make out what he said.....'
.i was blur already and mr siau and ms shameem went over to me and said that i could go to poly.i am really proud of myself! especially science and english!!i can't believe i pass english!Most of my entries,there are full of grammatical errors.hahha!don't believe?go read.
Thanks to Mr Siau,Ms Ruzi,Ms Koh,Mr Ng,Ms Tan TM,Ms Shameem,Ms Tan PP,Mr Ong KW for your guidance! I love you guys!Also special thanks to my classmates and G
friends and Nina,thanks for pinching me everytime i got tired or sleepy.i'm gonna miss the times.
and also my family for their support! and thanks Yishun Town!I'm proud to be an Yishun Town student-a YT-zen to be exact.heh.
To those who get their dream results,congrats.and to those who don't,not to worry,its not the end and don't give up.and i know after this,we will be like separated but I will always love you girls.okays!
back to the top