kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
back to madrasah?
Friday, January 18, 200811:00 PM
I kept tossing and turning yesterday.Cannot sleep la! After watching Lizzie McGuire,I spent about an hour to play my PSP and then put it one corner to let it recharge.After that,I TRIED to close my eyes but tsk tsk tsk.I stared at the ceiling,play with my hair, check my handphone, read old messages and think about my results!!!Scary lah!Yesterday punye yesterday,I dreamt I was one of the character in the PSP game called EXIT and at one point I was stuck.I couldn't go to the EXIT.cannot restart or whatever.i was alone and hahas,i know it is a merepek dream and you guys wouldn't understand.kk.back to the main story...in the end,i slept at 4+ in the morning.and woke up at 11am the next day which is on 18Jan07.
18Jan07....
Took a bath and went out to meet Inah and Nina to go masjid to take our madrasah photo.Unfortunately,the photos are with Ustazah Afifah and she's on MC and we had to take the photos another time.Then Ustazah Wani gave us a job to do-that is to write down names on the kad yuran.there were a lot of em.da mcm write compo la!sakit tangan ku!while doing the assignment,we make our own jokes.hahahs.kelakar la.After we finished the assignment,we went to the office to return it to the Ustazah and surprisingly Ustaz [i dont know his name but the last Ustaz yang ajar kite] was at the office.Then we walked our normal routine to NP.I bought my double cheeseburger and nina bought her donuts and then we separate.Inah and I went to meet the guys and waited for them to finish playing PSP together.
satu panjang,satu pendek
macam buat exam
US
dalam diam2 amek gambar
our seats!!!
ape nina...
thats the clock
Oh!I forgot!FYI the first two classes[when you entered] da baru!!!
back to the top