<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
ayuuuu
Wednesday, January 23, 20082:26 PM
oks2.ayu's birthday celebration....

went out at ard 12 noon and went to meet inah and then we meet up with Ayu inside the mrt.went to vivo and waited for An and Afiq.We took the skytrain to sentosa and we walked.Jalan punye jalan,dpt tau salah tempat dah!we took the tram back to where we started and we took another tram that take us to pahlawan beach.we walked to the area near the bridge and planned to settle there.Then surprise surprise to Ayu.Afiq pon join to tiup the candles as tomorrow[which is today is his birthday].Then suap2,amek2 gmbr,then we changed to our swimming clothings,pkai sunblock lotion[which i think it doesnt work].then sabo time!Ayu was wearing the lotion,from behind,we sabo her with tepung and waterbombs.hahas.kesian ayu.then dedciided to swim but the water is full of seaweeds.yuck.decided to move to opposite island but we patah balik and went to another side instead.Then kite bermandi-manda.We played games.By then it was already 6+pm so clean ourselves up and head to watch songs of the sea.it was nice.then we went to vivo to check out something and head home.Then An treat me Mcd[i was hungry kay!].I bought the beef prosperity.When I reached home,ape lagii...MAKAN TIME! mmmmm.sedap!
back to the top