<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
27 dresses
Sunday, January 27, 200811:32 PM
Met up with BF and we went to Causeway Point to catch a movie.We watched the 27 dresses.It's a nice movie.4/5.heh.I love Katherine Heigl in this movie.

I already submitted the application for the courses i chose.Wahh!!Hopefully can get into accounting or atleast tourism sey!!!the results will be out soon in about three weeks time.trust me it will pass by so quickly.and im still joblessssss.gahhh!
back to the top