<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, December 20, 20076:44 PM
Went to masjid with my mom early in the morning.I was like SOO sleepppy.mcm nak tetido kat dalam bus 800.reached there,I was like blur2 dont know what to do.Dad asked me to be CLO or something but I refused and stayed with the makciks and cut watermelons.Got this one nenek,cute sey. Then there's this Mat Salleh.Alamakkkk!Ada hidangan ah kan and its like satu dulang makan empat orang and ladies one side,men one side.Then that Mat Salleh mati-mati want to eat with his wife.Fine,itu takpe.Another thing is he wants the dulang all by himself and his wife.konon nye romantici uhh makan berdua-duaan.tsk.there's this kind of ppl aye.By noon,there were already a lot of people and da macam mabuk sikit.Overall,it was nearly okay for me.I didnt do much there.Shameer,Zee,Rifaie etc were there to help too.andi Nina,if you happen to read this,Zee kirim salam.
back to the top