<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Wedding!
Sunday, December 30, 20079:06 PM
Yesterday,29 Dec 07,it was Firzanah's elder sister wedding.Took bus 812 and met inah and lina inside the bus.we met maii and nina near the wedding place and went to firzanah's house.fyi rumah die besar giler.at first the feeling to be a kendarat is very awkward and lost.i donoe.people kept looking at you as if they want more of the berkat or they havent yet received the berkat.but overall it was an exciting experience and i forgot to mention taht the decorations at the wedding were beautiful.black and pink.lawaaa.then the cake,macam nak curik amek balik.and the ayam pudina masak lada hitam(i think.thats what lina said) is so sedap.kacang phool pon same.from the start till almost the end of the wedding,they played hindustan songs.some used to be my favourite.when the wedding alomost over,they played a couple of malay songs(finally).and the makciks all gelek2.got this kakak said that its a tradition that every wedding,confirm ada joget.cool.kla.overall it was fun.Congrats to Fazirah and Ramzan!(I hope I got the spellings right).


Picturessssss:

inilah kek yang aku nak curi
the decorations
the pelamin
Hanif kan nama die?yg tgn peace kat blkg is tgn aku,fyi
feeling2

pyramid

waiting for the bus

jemput makan



back to the top