<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
too busy to fcuk
Wednesday, December 05, 20078:27 PM
Its a boring day.It was raining heavily outside that Ayu and I cancelled the lepak.I hate to walk during raining days with my slippers on.Why?I can slip and fall anytime.Last two weeks i think,I went out with my mother to Northpoint and I did a quarter of the banana split.I was so embarrassed.I could see people at the corner of my eye sitting outside four leaves.Yes,I already bought new slippers but i don't want to wear it the first time during rainy day,like today.

It has been 8 hours I'm sitting here,playing the computer.I was so bored.I played 3 games(3 hours).Then I went on youtube-ing. i checked out old music and videos.Like Holly Valance,Britney Spears,Blue,Westlife,Craig David,Nsync.Good songs. Then I watched the interview with Lee Ryan.This guy is very hot and still is.I like him since I was in primary school.
There's this show or video which it is called 24hours with a celebrity. In this case,it is 24 hours with Lee Ryan.There's just the host(Jamie Campbell) and Lee Ryan in a room.They both had to stay in the room one whole day together.Most of the time they eat and chat.Kalau aku ganti tempat host dia kan best.Hah.Lee Ryan's voice is really good.if you listen to all the songs he sang with Blue,he will always be the one yang tarik dienye suara and it came out nice and perfect.


We are growing so fast.Don't you think?

I want a slumber party with my friends.it will be fun right?

im bored...nobody is online.I cant put myself to sleep.and I can't believe that it is already 9pm.WHAT????!That was fast!

back to the top