kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
pizzaaaaa
Saturday, December 22, 200710:18 PM
Supposed to go East Coast Park today but was cancelled.i went to meet An at about 1pm and we head to Causeway.I was hungry so we ate at Pizza Hut,his treat:).we had to sit beside a bunch of noisy people.there were like 2 boys and 2 girls and they were chatting with each other like as if they're far apart.smack that!ketawe pon tk tau maintain tau!cis.ANYWAYYYYY the pizza was yummmmmmmmmmmmy!so kenyang after that.then we walked around the mall and we stopped at IPzone to buy some Tees.after that we head back to Yishun.Afiq was already under An's blk and we went to meet him.We played Grand Theft Auto multiplayer and it was fun laaaa.the first game,afiq and I won.the second game is the best.it was a tough game but i won.heheh.
28 DEC
will be my class BBQ at Pasir Ris.I'm looking forward to this day to meet my long lost classmates.ahahha.bedek je.and then to my girls,
SAPE2 NAK GO ESCAPE THEME PARK on the 28 DEC??!!
msg me oks?
back to the top