<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
monsoon season
Friday, December 07, 20072:48 PM
Hujan lagi.

I'm stuck at home again.Eating Maltesers,watching television,cleaning up my room.

Last Tuesday,watched 'Enchanted' with An at Causeway point.it has been ages since we watched a movie together at the theatre.Anyway,the movie is a THUMBS UP.I like the chipmunk when he entered the REAL WORLD.He was unable to talk properly.So he had to do cute adorable and made cute sounds.i like the movie and the songs:)

and i got nothing to blog about...
back to the top