<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, December 09, 20071:14 AM
I miss going to my religious class.I miss calling inah or nina at 6+pm,telling them meeting at where and what time.We never on time for the religious class.We would reach there around maghrib just in time for the prayers.haha.Im gonna miss the Ustaz who had taught us.Not one but a few of em. The first Ustaz,Ustaz Fazli eh? yang kelakar2.haha.i never fail to laugh whenever he taught us.The second was Ustaz Shahib.He likes to draw.hahaha.Then a few more..cant remember the names.I just miss the things that we do during madrasah time.I feel like turning back time you know what i mean?

Went to JB just now and personally,I HATE IT.There was a jam over at the checkpoint.The people riding the motor like ants dapat sugar.There was only one line for the cars and alot of lines for the motors.Like what only sey!One of em hampir langgar the side mirror of the car.I was furious the fact that they cant wait and like mcm semut.irritating tau.then when there was a lil gap,they took their chances and entered the gap.Then there was an accident along the jalan raya.Motor langgar lori.the motorist mati la agaknye.Some mats can even take gambar of the accident.Next,planned to go Giant to buy groceries but my dad salah jln and we ended in a place that we're not familiar with.Then my dad had to ask ppl for directions.By then it was already 9pm.We went to City Square instead to eat pizza.Went back home again,it was jam.

yesterday,i was like cleaning my room and I found my 2005 & 2006 stardates.Now i remember everything.hahahahaha.merepek nye benda semua kat dalam stardate tu.haha.

omg...im turning seventeeeen soooon.i wana stay like 15 or 16 or 17 can?da macam peter pan.the kid that dont want to grow old.Anyways,my sister bought a computer game and a pair of earrings for my birthday.its like soooo advance.haha.but i appreciate it a lot.
back to the top