<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Monday, December 17, 200710:56 AM
I feeling like I'm a mess.Yesterday(or today),i slept at 5am in the morning and woke up at 10.30am.It's because of watching CSI SUPREME SUNDAY at AXN.I have a HUGE and UGLY pimple growing on my right cheek.it's really irritating to see it.hope gonna be gone soon.I've been eating junk food,fast food,snacks,whatever it is which are not healthy since the hols.mane tak ada pimple.haiyo!like yesterday,i ate chicken rice,six pieces of chicken wings.2 wadeh(or vadei).some fererro rocher and i dont know how much i ate the maltesers.and this morning,my sister bought a mcdonald morning meals for the family.OMG.i feel not eating it but tempting la!so i eat it.haha.tak senononononoh.i swear im gaining weight everyday.yesterday was an absolutely boring day for me.9pm until i-dunoe-what-timepm,i was unable to watch programmes from the cable tv or play the computer and thats because my father conquered both.One is to do work at the computer and watch soccer.so frustrating! gonna meet An later.and i hate it when i'm broke.
back to the top