<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
the continuation-Prom Night
Wednesday, December 05, 200712:19 PM
Okay.Now I'm free so lets get started about Prom night yeah?It was awesome!Best!Everything was okay except the food and the games.Most of the food were veges and seafood and I don't eat them.Okay2 so fussy,I know.The games,okayla.Not bad.The dance was a THUMBS UP!

I went to An house to get ready for prom night and we booked a taxi so that it would be easier and faster.We took the cab at 6pm and met Inah and Affan at the bus stop near Yishun Central.Then,off we go to Swiss Hotel The Stamford.We reached there at about 6.30pm.That was quite early.Didn't see much of our schoolmates at the lobby.So we sat and took pictures and we comment about this Caucasian lady which very much looks like a man and saying that the man beside her must be her dad.Hahaha.Whatever.We sat there until 7pm and we went up to the Atrium Ballroom.

Here are the pictures:



We went up to see that there were already people in the Atrium Ballroom.We signed our names and reserved the tables for my friends.We decided that the girls one table.The guys another table.and before my friends came,there's only me and inah.Mr Tan Ching Huat,Mr Charles Lim and the waiter asked us,"only two?where's the rest?".They were on their on the way.


Pictures before we switched tables and my friends came:





So then my friends came.macam model gitu masok the ballroom.They settled down and took more photos:


Then the games started.First game was the word game.Example.A word was given.Example the word ELEPHANT.The last letter of the word is T.and the next person must build a word with the letter T.and at one part,ahmad said the word T for TAIK.haha.Then the second game was the dance competition.Ridzuan(the shortest boy in school) won the dance competition.His dance was like crazy.I mean it in a good way of course.He opened his button all and dance.Haha.Cute.Then the third was choosing the prom King and Queen.For 5n1,Nico and Vicky.5n2,Jangyong and the girl(cant rmmbr the name) but they called themselves Dexter and DeeDee.5n3,Shameer and we chose our dear gf,LinaFarhana.Then they had to do catwalk and pose.and the finalist were the 3 sec 5 classes and 4E3 and 4E7 i think.While the game was going on,food was also served by the waiter and waitress.I took only one picture of one of my fav dish.


The pictures while waiting for the next dish:










The result for the Prom King and Queen was finalised.The Prom King and Queen goes to Shameer and LinaFarhana! They were given a champagne and $100 vouchers.

PROM KING AND QUEEN

After that we dance.Firstly it was on stage then we had to come down.Takot roboh gaknye.hahaa.I was wearing heels and accidentally stepped on Ai Wei's feet.So we danced and danced and danced.Fun!After that we took pictures just outside the Atrium Ballroom.

Pictures:







After that we lepak at the Court near Esplanade.What was the court name? Supreme court eh?Whatever. We drank the champagne there and played Dare or Dare.hah.Means the person can do dare only.

The dares were not in order.
Dare #1:Shameer had to show his tummy and shake it.
Dare #2:Edmund had to do pole dancing at the lamp post near us.
Dare#3:Kai Xiong had to smell Farhan's armpit.
Dare #5:Farhan had to show his nipples and tell it to one of the passer by saying,"my nipples sexy ah."hahaa
Dare #5:Maii had to wave with the shawl at the side of the road.
Dare #6:Raudha had to wear the shawl over her head and wave to the ppl in the bus(but i think theres only the bus driver)
Dare #7:Ming Hui had to ask the apek in the trishaw where's the esplanade(where
clearly esplanade is facing us)
Dare #8:Raudha had to act like a lion and roar to us.
Dare #9:there's no dare 9.it was actually me.But i get to escape as Fazlin's dad had arrived to send us back to Yishun.heheh.

Fazlin's dad dropped us at the Yishun Mrt and Farhan sent me home.My legs were aching so I had to walk barefoot.haha.from under blk mr Isham to Chong Pang.
It was a superb night and too bad it only happens once in a lifetime.

I was damn exhausted when I reached home.I think everyone felt the same.I felt like not taking a bath but I had to wash my hair somehow.I felt like not taking the hairpins and clips out of my hair.It just that i like it so much.






THE NUMBER OF HAIR PINS AND CLIP THAT WAS USED.

I had a really wonderful time.I'm gonna remember this for a lifetime.

back to the top