<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Christmas 2007
Wednesday, December 26, 200710:06 AM
My family and I did go to the Sentosa.One of the main objective is to know how to go Sentosa Cove because my dad was invited to attend a wedding at the Marina Club and he just wanted to be familiar of how to go there without getting lost.hah.The scenery there was beautiful.They gonna build condominium or something there.Then there's this house which was placed in the middle of nowhere. Should be no ne leaves there yet.Next stop is we went into the Marina Club(only the outside part of the Club because we're not a member of the club).Best!!!then we went to pahlawan beach.slack sana kejap then we went to eat.Note to self:NEVER GONNA EAT MEE SOTO AT THAT STALL.They gave me a bowl of noodles and little tiny weeny chickens.tsk!waste aje.but i like thes soup.but the pictures on the menu sooooo delicious.nvm.after that we wanted to watch the song of the sea butttt FULLHOUSEEEEE.there were a lot of ppl there and i was like thinking where to go next since the song of the sea is like FULL HOUSE.so then i saw someone like waving at me.i thought she was like waving at the girl that was coming down the stairs.and noooooo she's not waving at the girl.she's waving at me!!and its RAUDHA!haha.i walked to her and salam.Ana was there too so I was like sooooo gembira!miss them so much.then because of them my family and I got to watch the songs of the sea for free.BESTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh the songs of the sea was superb.I had a great time!and the air pancutan lawa abisnye!and the last part...aku nk tgk lagi!

i will upload the pictures soon.
good day!
back to the top