<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
:)))
Tuesday, December 11, 200710:46 PM
First,I just want to say THANKS to the people who wished me Happy Birthday. :D

Second...My Seventeenth Surprise Birthday Story.

Met An at 12 under his block and went to withdraw his money and buy the juice at Cold Storage. Took the train and played the psp kejap AND mcm selenger,kite khayal sangat main psp,kite missed the stop at Orchard.We stopped at Dhoby Ghaut and patah balik to Orchard.Went to belakang Wheelock tapi tak nmpk bustop pon.actually ada uh but then i think its the wrong busstop.gave up and ride the taxi.Sedang berjalan-jalan nak pergi ke Swan Lake,ada plak orang kat shelter tu.As I walked nearer..."SURPRISE!".hehehhehehe.Ana,Maii,Nina,Ayu,Lina,Inah were there.Aku shock la kan.ada fruitcake plak tu!aku suka!amek gambar.potong2 kek.kena jadi mcm tikus kejap.suap2 kek.makan prata.lastly.......................Sabo.haha.sejuk la sei the air.but i thank them because I was feeling hot and the air,mcm sedap,cooling.haha.lari2.Nina pon kena sabo.hehe.belated nye sabo la kirekan.Then washed up at the toilet at Botanic Garden.amek2 gambar lagi.Then off to Lucky Plaza.Ana nak beli perfume.Oh.By then,hujan lebat sey!and kite share2 payung and get wet sikit.We sent Ana at luar TANGS.she had to go to work.Then,we went to EAT at Far East.I LIKE EACH AND EVERY FOOD THAT MY FRIENDS AND I ORDERED.FINGER LICKIN' GOOD!the tom yam soup.umm2.sedap.lazat.walked to dhoby ghaut.played kuti2.and truth or dare just outside the mrt.8pm,we walked from there and went home.

the pictures.not uploading today.lazy......hehe.overall,I HAD A GREAT TIME TODAY! thanks again!!
back to the top