kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, December 06, 200710:04 PM
aku mendak.
mendak.
mendak
mendak!!!!!
Suppose to go out with Nina and Maii to Causeway but in the end cancel.haha.I was too lazy and not in the mood to take a bath that time,thinking that it was too early.plus i was playing the free 60 min trial game and its addictive.I decided to bake cupcakes with icing on it.with the help from my mother,the icing turned out succesful.only the colour is bleargh..so pale,pucat.worst than pandan cake.i use green colour.kay then i went out to meet An. Like what only.Moving on...Nina's online.Finally..Someone who i can chat with.She owes me a choc because she asked me to guess what she was updating and my guess was correct.
JACKASS BOOOOK!
wahaha..this book was created last year by Lyn,Anna,Maii,Nina and Me.the book contains some daily things and we took turns to write on it.its like a diary.haha.Some of us can sleep in class kay because the lesson was too boring.there's even some pictures taken during CIP right?.Little Rascals.Porky aka Lyn.Uh Huh aka Anna.Alfalfa aka Maii.Darla aka Nina.Spanky aka Me.the book now is at Nina currently.She is telling me some of the things each of us wrote and I cant stopped laughing.hahahahaha....
back to the top