<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
25 years of marriage
Sunday, December 30, 200710:02 PM
Went to Uncle Saad house.He and his wife celebrating their 25 years of marriage.The food theere was great.oh the cake too.picturesssss



sweet

guess which one is the elder bro and which is the younger bro?

The one beside the mother is the younger bro and the one beside Uncle Saad is the elder bro.Somehow the younger bro looks like someone but i just cant figure out who and the elder bro reminds me of Mr Charles Lim.

back to the top