Bored sungguh.Oh!N i checked the scv guide and yahoo!there will be 'meet joe black' but at midnight.Hope i can stay up late and watch the full movie.
Imagine you received a wedding card with this kind of format or whatever it is called.


look closely at the words.It said,"the tenth November two thousand and seven at seven thirty in the evening at the Multi-Purpose Hall of block five hundreds and eighty-eight B woodlands drive sixteen"
"10th November 2007 at 7.30 in the evening at the Multi-Purpose Hall of block 588B Woodlands Drive 16"
which one would you prefer?
When my father asked me to read out the address,I had to look both sides because I can't see any numbers on the card.It is not style at all even it is different from the others.It is ridiculous and its wasting ink. they can make it damn simple you know what i mean?Its the first time that i saw this kind of invitation.Ok2.I know none of my business.I'm just saying.
I chatted with my cousin.Im not good in family tree.I dont know whats the name called for my relationship with her.Watever.All i know that she's one of my relative.We chatted at msn.We didnt talk whenever we meet each other during Hari Raya.I'm just so shyyyy and I dont know why.Heh.macam rhyme gitu.Anyway yes,I do want to talk to them but Im just so shy.and in just the first conversation,we knew so much about each other already.well not SO much but things like boys,parents,studies...Looking forward to chat with her again.
:)