<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Wednesday, November 07, 20079:25 AM

O Levels finally over.
No more late night studying and memorising.
Felt like throwing all the books and notes away but sayang.
Must wait for the results first lah then throw.
Oh yah!Yesterday,the DNT paper suck ah.Both electronic questions for electives were difficult and I didn't study structure and mechanisms so had to do one of the stupid electronic qns.There goes my distinction.
I'm going to look for a job soon.
But not sure where.
Today will be going jalan raya with my gerek-gerek friends!
Heh.
Tak sabar!





back to the top