<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Nina's birthday
Saturday, November 10, 20076:14 PM

Next,celebrating Nina's birthday outside the saloon.Yes,outside the saloon.Lina was dyeing/highlighting her hair and we decided to wait for her to finish and then celebrate Nina's birthday at starbucks after that but it didnt turned out as planned. and it was my fault because i told them to celebrate her birthday here.Okay2,so selfish.So once again I want to apologize to Nina and friends.Promise there will be a proper and better celebration.The cake was superbly delicious.Yum!
Now guess who I saw while waiting ?........Ikhtiaruddin Bin His Dad's Name.Funny thing.Everywhere I went that day,there were people that look like him and surprisingly I met him when Maii said,"seriously yang itu Din". he smiled widely and I prefer her old hair much better.
So back to Nina's celebration.The photos...





Surprise.Lina aka the lion for the day.Jk.:)







Fyi,the people above wearing orange and white clothes(workers) approached Nina for 4D number.Aiyo!Amek kesempatan je.However,they brought out some chocolates for us.Heh.







back to the top