<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
NEW SCHOOL
Thursday, November 08, 200711:15 PM
Next...on the way to Rahman's house,we walked pass old YTSS campus.We were like,"Siala!lawa sial!Besar sey! WOW!"

The person who is taking care of the school let us in as kite kan EX YTSS.alumni ah eh.and it is very lawa.and there is a hall which looks like HSM basketball court. Really,tak bedek.








Babies!I LOVE EM.comel nye babyy



then,otw to zee's house..we saw kok leong aka SNOOPY aka our senior.he's friendly and rabak tak ingat kitorg suma.
back to the top