<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Its because I like you so much
Tuesday, November 13, 20079:38 PM
I'm gonna talk about the movie 'Meet Joe Black.' Leave if you're not interested.

BRAD PITT
Testing the bed
Peanut Butter?
Yumm!
Yum again!It spells LOVE
See what I mean.I just can't stop thinking about the movie.Love it so much.It's not just a love movie but also a little of father-daughter relationship.It's just something about the movie that I could not describe.
Thats enough.

The another thing was why and where the hell do the people from other countries get my email address and added me on their msn.One or two was not a problem but A LOT and most of em come from Portugal.Does anyone has the same problem too?
back to the top