kidnapmy
heart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information
Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin
tagboard
credits
its easy to clap
Layout :
materialisti-c
Resources:
♥
♥
♥
♥
:)
Friday, November 30, 20072:28 PM
I dreamt that I was in the jungle and there were a lot of tall trees surrounding me.Interesting part was I saw a snake.I was teriffied la obviously.There's more but I could only remember this much.
As I was reading through my old Multiply site,I realised there's something missing.I mean my 2005 entries.I remembered posting some stories in 2005 but I don't know.Maybe it is somewhere in the site.There's just so much things that I did with my friends and there's a lot of hatred entries about my family.
Gotten my prom dress.It's kinda long.I tried it on and I love it.Thanks Kak Ani!Yesterday had kenduri at Tamp.There's a couple of things happened during the kenduri.First,there were a lot of appletarts and I feel like stealing them and bring them back home.heh.I helped my sdara to bake the tart and she told me to check the tart out.If it looks okay then can take out.While she was praying,I was watching the television as the movie "Like Mike" was showing on channel 5. I forgot about the applee tarts.Lucky it was not that hangus and not all of em were hangus.heh.Second,just when they wanted to start to baca the doa,something bad happened.There was a blackout.I was in the kitchen with my mother and some other people.One of my cousins had to eat in the dark.We just stood there and waited for the lights to be switched on again.It lasted about ten minutes.There's more but if i typed it here,you will not understand,I think.Oh! and I had stomach cramps the whole day yesterday.It was irritating.It just had to come yesterday but in a way its good.Atleast it did not come during prom night.HEHE!
back to the top