<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, November 29, 20078:13 PM
Attended Ms Koh's wedding at the church near 200+ earlier this morning.Rau,Nina and I came late.So like when we entered the church,all of em looked at us.Surprisingly most of them were from YTSS students.The priest started to do his duty and after that came the part where they would be saying "I do".Sweeeet!Its not like everyday you can see your teacher get married.After that we took pictures and ate in the canteen.Ms Koh was very beautiful and I like her hair.There's also CUTE KIDS.

To begin with...
cute right?
Father and Daughter
Ms Koh smiling.Actually she was laughing as she walked down the aisle.
The bride and her father.
too much close up.

Raudha and Nina
Firli and Fazlin
Nina getting sleepy
Raudha eating chicken.
Sedap?
So finally Ms Theresa Koh,our chemistry teacher had gotten married. Congrats!
back to the top