<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
second day of raya
Monday, October 15, 20074:35 PM
This will be a short one.Im lazy to type so much.
Went to my other aunt housea and ramai oerang! kecoh!
muke maintain eh
jemput makan
look at my dad
he was eating chicken legs.
the one standing is my makcik but we address her as 'nek'
ahh kau! sedap sampai jilat2
chickkken
candid
candid
naughty boy.he spank ppl.
and if you ask him,"what will you do if your teacher says shut up to you?"
he will reply,"shut up you!"
hahhaha.

candid

potato chip

ahha!drinking again!

IMAGINE your dad told/forced you to learn about sports JUST BECAUSE ITS HIS FAV SPORT AND MY COUSIN(which is a girl and also a journalist and a smarty) knows about it very well.Might as well take her as his daughter.I mean,he can't force me to like that sport when in actual fact I dont like it.and now,im wearing it JUST TO PLEASE YOU.I need someone to talk to.

done


back to the top