<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
photos
Saturday, October 20, 20072:25 PM
17 October 2007.It was Firli's birthday.Pity Firli.Charace/Iffa/Fazlin conteng2 Firli's hands using HENNA.Haha.Here goes...





Pity Firli.Face scotchtaped.hahaha..

Next...18 October 2007.went to Nina's house to watch Project Wujud after practical paper.Zafar was there too..


Fierce sey die..main2 50 cent hide and seek.Ah kau.violent sey nk cari 50 cent tu tapi cute..mintak kena cubit pipi die.

That day also,my sdaras came to my house to raya.


This lil girl(picture above) is Aleeya Sofia.Yap.She's the one I was talking about in the previous entry.Okay maybe this is not one of her glamourous picture but watever. eee! like wana pinch her cheeks!COMEL!

Moving on...yesterday not even half of my classmates went to school.At 10am,Nina had to leave for art.Lucky Ayu was there to teman me.I spent some of my time to colour the butterflies on my English notes.






See.Okay.takla lawa sangat but I like the yellow and orange wings.N i said to ayu that the pink and yellow wings,kalau it jadi mcm seluardalam kan lawa.

While sedang bljre la konon,we took photos.Actually,I took the photos.Hehehh





















back to the top