<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Graduate together
Thursday, October 11, 200711:45 PM
It was the day-Graduation day.It was memorable and touching but i did not cry eh.just touched.I realised that I am fortunate to be one of YTSS students.Teachers are very caring and supportive.Evidence?They stayed with us during the night study just to help or coach us.Mr Ong confessed his love to his dnt students today.It was definitely the first time and it must be hard for him to say it in front of us.He was all smiles today with his form class and because of him I achieved a grade 1 for my dnt last year(n levels).We sang three songs altogether before we went home.Haha.and to be frank i will miss YTSS.I will miss Ms Tan TM who cannot keep her mouth shut even a second.I will miss Makcik sayang Mee soto.I will miss the clasroom.well,basically everything about ytss.

Pejam celik2,da bulan october.Lusa will be Raya.18 october will be my science practical.6 Nov will be the last paper.cepat kan masa berlalu.macam tak boleh caye.


I would like to take this opportunity to wish all umat Islam in Singapore,SELAMAT HARI RAYA!MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.If i've ever hurt your feelings,maafkanlah saya ye.


Some photos before the Grad Day.Enjoy.




back to the top