Woke up very early in the morning.Went to sembahyang raya at MDM.There were a lot of people sey,sampai kena sembahyang kat luar carpark.Lucky the weather was not hot.So,anyway saw Lina's dad(i think),Mr Saktun(ex YTSS teacher),Mr Ghazalie(AIPS teacher) and Ana's dad(confirm,memang bpk ana).There were little kids too.There are like so comel.


Then mom,sis and me went home first(da lapar).As usual,every year we waited for my brother and sister's family to come our house.


After da maaf-maaf and giving money,we went to my first makcik house at AMK. Again there were little comel kids in the house.They played the 'scissors paper stone,sepak.'


Reached home about 12+ yesterday.I realised the entry was all about the kids.Today,will be visiting my relatives houses!:)
Oh,fyi,the day before hari raya,I was cleaning my room when suddenly i heard a cat meow.My brother came in to the room and said,"eh!kucing masok bilik kau!die tgh hide kat bwh katil kau!" I quickly ran out of my room and called my mom.both of my brother and mother kaughed at me.I was puzzled uh until my mom said,"bunyi tu dtg dari hp arif la." -___-. Haha.Bachen sey!But there were a few times when the cat went into my room for real!
selamat hari raya!