Im suppose to be sleeping now but somehow I just can't.There's so many things happened lately, like I just got my Prelim results and its not good.I'm really worried about my Maths especially.Easy to make careless mistakes. I've been doing Maths almost everyday and I don't find it boring at all.If I pass Maths,it will be like borderline or at most 60+.NEVER 70+.
Nightstudy in school does help for some of us.You can do your own self study or revision and seek help from teacher.However,the not best part is the going back home time.Why? It has got to do with the bus.There tiny little cockroaches in the bus and it is ughh! Imagine yourself sitting in the bus when suddenly you noticed the little fella crawling towards you.Its not like ada 2 or 3 only but A LOT!!! Nina suggested me to complain to the bus company.See how first ah k.Eh!can also practice formal writing.haha.
Okay.Everyone's asleep except me.Gotta catch some Z's now.Good night!