as soon as....
Hello!
I've not been updating for the past few weeks.I am just too busy right now.I am utterly drained with school work.After night study,I would either do my homework or just straight to sleep and I have a HUGE ENORMOUS UGLY EYEBAG.Everyday I go to school,I find out that my eyes are becoming smaller.Once, I tried to sleep while standing in the bus but failed because the bus makes a lot of belok-belok uh.Sleepy giler ok.Even right now,i can doze off anytime but I choose to sleep later because I can wake up late tomorrow!
There's a lot to type about but just plain lazy.I promise after O levels,I will post more entries okay?
13 more days to Practical Exam and 8 more days to Hari Raya.Time flies superbly fast. pejam celik pejam celik,umat Islam menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfiitri.I think that this year's Raya gonna be simple.Have not yet buy Raya clothes/shoes and bilik aku,masyaallah,berselerak!Can't find the time to just stay at home and kemas-kemas.I am all packed.
Here are some of the photos taken when we had a reunion+celebrate Maii's birthday at Sakura. and some of them are taken in school be it during lesson or the nightstudy time.




and KAU,kau perangai ah!
Selamat malam!