<body>
kidnapmyheart
I'd fly you to the stars so we can disappear
information

Hello Bitches!
I'm Syahidah but you can call me Idaa. Currently studying Baking and Culinary Science in TP. I love to bake and cook.
affiliates
♥Aini
♥Ayu
♥Charace
♥Ella
♥Eunice
♥Fazlin
♥Hazlinda
♥Iffa
♥Inah
♥Jamilah
♥Jeffrey
♥Leslie
♥Li Juan
♥Lilyn
♥Lina
♥Liyana
♥Maii
♥Mel
♥Nina
♥Noratiyah
♥Rahiman
♥Raudha
♥Sakinah
♥Sallie
♥Shams
♥Shizari
♥Tashaa
♥Thava
♥Xiang Hui
♥Yi Ling
♥Yong Hui
♥Yong Lin

tagboard


credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
trouble oh so trouble.
Friday, September 14, 20077:30 PM
Physics paper was difficult.I had a hard time understanding what they are asking for.Chemistry paper,it was okay for me.The truth,i didn't study intensively for both of this paper yesterday.I didn't even touch the Physics notes.The only thing I concentrated on was Chemistry about Macromolecules.Yang itu pon,susah nak masuk otak.Dnt.....No comment.Some qns I was able to do it.


Monkey trouble.i always want to watch this movie again.I watched it when I was in primary school.I had it on tape.The tape is somewhere in the house,cannot be play i think.Look at the monkey.So adorable especially when he wears cute caps.
Anyone has the movie???
back to the top